Turn Back The Clock Turn Back The Clock

It's good to finally see all of this put together at last. We've been through a lot of trouble finishing this, and watching the pay-off made every second of wait well worth it.

Pass The Ca$h Pass The Ca$h

I demand a second service of that delicious, scrumptuous dinner, please.

Clocklight Sonata VI Clocklight Sonata VI

Thanks for the mention. It means a lot.

Doing the whole Flash Flood back in 2010 really was an ordeal. I dunno how I even managed to pull through while keeping the quality to a certain standard.

Burger: The Towering Burger: The Towering

Hall of the Mountain King

is such a beautiful piece of music for Mr. Cock to sing to.

BlueZombieClock responds:

Cock Clock so niiiiice

Yuri Gagarin 1961 Yuri Gagarin 1961

I wish I was there

To dance the night away with the Clock Crew for our king, StrawberryClock, King of the Portal.

Triangle the admin 3 Triangle the admin 3

JAROON :B

Thou hast done well in defeating the TriangleClock. Thy wit and courage hath served thee well.

Uncharted B: Clocktopia Uncharted B: Clocktopia

Good to see you back

I had thought you gave up on Flash, but fortunately, you're still up and kicking. Fun take on Topcatyo. Meow

Everything You Ever Everything You Ever

Seaman Cupcake

The first part alone would have been hilarious on its own, but that song right after really gave your Flash an unexpected enjoyable dark turn. And then Flash did what it does best. You did good, mister.

Insert Title Here: Part A Insert Title Here: Part A

Finally it is done

After one year and a half trying to make it work, the true story of Pass The Flash can finally be revealed. I'm happy to finally see this out in daylight, eventhough you had to go through extreme measures and split it into two. I'm looking forward to more collabs like this.

!!! Walk This Way !!! !!! Walk This Way !!!

And I thought awesomeness like this

...could only happen once. I'm happy I was wrong. Truly a very worthy successor of 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT