Color Follower Color Follower

POM!

Try playing the game with a graphic tablet for extra mobility.

If I have any suggestions to give you, I'd say let the game remember your best scores in each stage after you leave it, so you have something to sumbit if you play through it in several sessions. And also, keep track of wether you managed to grab the green agent or not in each stage. Add an "All green agents" achievement medal and you'll have a winner.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Good suggestions. The reason the game erases your score if you leave or submit was to prevent you from submitting and resubmitting many times. However, it seems that the NG highscore tables only keep your best score and if you submit a new one it erases your old (worse) score. Therefore there is no need to worry about resubmitting. So I'll see what I can do.

FrankClock's Poker Game FrankClock's Poker Game

FrankClock sucks at everything

This is what this amazing game taught me. Great joke you made there, man. :)

StrawberyClock Smackdown StrawberyClock Smackdown

Truly the work of your king, StrawberryClock

I knew you were a good programmer, as you succesfully managed to do a remake of Tetris in Flash a long time ago, but this really displays your skill. Eventhough it's a very basic beat-em up, and has its share of flaws, it certainly shows what a great way you've come over those ten years. Surely you will meet greater success than you can ever imagine down the road.

Pirate Launch Pirate Launch

Fairly entertaining.

You should have added more music. The main one looping over and over can get on the nerves pretty fast, and the goal is so far, a succesful shot can take several minutes to land, which means about 5-6 loops of the tune. Other than that, pretty fun game.

My record to reach the island is 23 days, and only with 2nd upgrades (silver cannon and helm, red sail and bald pirate). Not a high score (5330) but might be a challenge for speedrunners. ;)

Noodle responds:

My personal record is 14 days! Although I kind of have an unfair advantage of playing this game A LOT while it was being tested. Haha.

And my budget to commission Hopeku for the music kind of limited me to 1 song. But if I could only have one I'm glad it's what it is. It just fits the game swimmingly!